How Can I Avoid Water Damage?
No matter where you live, your home or business could receive major water damage. Sewer backups, basement flooding or heavy rainfall can all generate major damages. The professionals from Paul Davis understand the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. In order to decrease the amount of damage your home will sustain, reach out to the professionals as soon as possible. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert can examine and fix the damage.
The Common Causes of Water Damage
Every home has appliances that are important to day to day life. But a broken appliance can cause signficant problems. Any appliance that uses water could flood and cause major damages. , don’t hesitate to call. The water damage repair technicians from Paul Davis will arrive as soon as possible to fix the problem and repair water damage effeciently. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Frozen or leaking water pipes or lines
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets that have overflowed
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy storms or rainfall
- Rivers or streams that have crested
Preventing Water Damage
What’s the best way to avoid water damamge repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. In order to avoid expensive repairs and possible homeonwer’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Here are some ways you can avoid water damage:
- Frequently check your appliances for leaks.
- Refrain from pouring grease down your sink, because it cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted pressure on your hoses or pipes.
- In case of an emergency, know how to turn off your water main. When a pipe leaks or bursts, you can shut off your water main right away to stop permanent damage.
- Check your water bill for any unexpected spikes in your usage. You might have a leak on your hands.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your gutters and roof.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Regularly check your house and appliances. Do you suspect that there’s a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Damage Repair Services from Paul Davis
You shouldn’t waste any time when the worst happens. Each of our frachises have 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to fix any water damages as soon as they can. We offer a wide array of water remediation services, including:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring damaged possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filling insurance claims
Use Our Water Damge Mitigation Services Today
Your home can sustain serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you need water damage repair call Paul! at 888-473-7769. When you call, we’ll connect you with an expert in your area. We have 50 years of water repairs under our belt– you can rely on Paul Davis to handle any water emergency you throw our way.