Severe Weather Damage Scenarios
Property damage caused by severe weather can be a big problem for your home or business, and fixing it can be difficult. To get storm damage repair completed quickly and safely, you need repair and restoration contractors that knows how to bring your home back to its original condition. We have the experience and the dedication it takes.
After the storm, restoration and repair should be your top priority. Below, learn about how each kind of storm can cause specific damage.
Storm Damage Insurance
How much you get from your policy depends on policy specifics, the damage, the previous condition of the property and more.
The sooner you file claims, the better chance you have for fair payouts. You could get short shrift if you don’t act with urgency.
Dangerous storm damage, lead to mold proliferation and cause other problems.
- Winter Storms: Heavy snow can cause collapsed roofs, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and cause other harm.
- Hail Damage: Major hail storms can bend and crack shingles and siding, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding damage.
- Damage from Flooding: Water from floods can seep into foundations, ruin framing and finish work, lead to mold proliferation and cause other problems.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can harm structures, destroy glass, wreak havoc on trees and electricity hookups and cause other problems.
- Tornado and Tropical Storm Damage: Circular winds can completely destroy, like catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
Find an Experienced Contractor
It’s an absolute must to repair storm damage right away, but doing so can be dangerous. Before you do it yourself, get your insurer and a contractor on board. Get in touch with us for details.