Efficient Fire Damage Service Near You
Fire can be very damaging to a home. However, many people don’t realize that fire has other harmful elements. Your building materials and personal belongings can be overtaken by the smell of smoke, while walls can be damaged by soot. Fires can be damaging to both to your family and your house.
When your cherished keepsakes are damaged, it can be devastating. At Paul Davis, we understand. That’s why as fire restoration technicians, we’re here to help you restore your damaged possessions. Each Paul Davis franchise provides 24/7 emergency smoke restoration services. Contact us as soon as you can, so we can reduce the cost of fire and smoke damage to your house.
You Can Repair Fire Damage
Your home can receive serious soot damage without a major fire. Closed fireplace flues and smaller kitchen fires can cause discoloration and strong odors if you don’t act quickly. Unless you address the problem immediately, smoke can soak into the walls, carpets and furniture. Here’s how you can move fast and cleanup any smoke damage:
- Shut off your AC so smoke won’t spread.
- To push out smokey air, position large fans towards open doors and windows.
- When vacuuming ash and soot, hold the nozzle right above the soot to suck it up. Pressing down on the soot could cause stains.
- Wipe down countertops and furniture.
- Wipe away soot from walls and ceilings with a dry sponge and get rid of stains with a vinegar spray.
- Clean any item that has been affected, including light bulbs.
- Dry clean or deep wash any curtains or clothing that were affected.
- Use odor counteractants to deodorize carpets and window coverings.
The Fire Restoration Process from Paul Davis
Does your home have smoke damage? Let the experts take care of it. At Paul Davis, we offer all-encompassing soot remediation services. These include:
- 24/7 emergency services- onsite and assisting you within hours.
- Prompt damage evaluation, pretesting and estimates.
- Emergency board-up and structural stabilization.
- Environmentally friendly methods for clearing soot and other residue from fire damage.
- Smoke odor removal, sanitation and air purification.
- Careful removal and securing of damaged household goods, personal possessions and other contents for cleaning and restoration.
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment used to efficiently remove water resulting from fire extinguishing efforts.
- Reconstruction of the affected areas.
- Disinfectants and antimicrobials used to prevent mold and mildew.
Why You Should Trust Paul Davis
Has your home had recent fire damage? Reach out to to the experts from Paul Davis. Our smoke remediation services will get you’ll have your house back sooner rather than later. Our experts are specialized in high-quality smoke repair cleaning methods and using the proper equipment, meaning faster cleanup and cheaper smoke damage removal expenses. We want you to return to your everyday schedule immediately. Call the smoke repair services and smoke cleanup technicians from Paul Davis at (773) 883-8000. Our experts connect you with the franchise closest to you.