Chicago Contents Cleaning Service
From clothing and documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis in Chicago can restore these items and more.
After damage has occurred to your home, the recovery process can seem overwhelming when you realize how many things there are to consider. One is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that important belongings that were once immediately considered ruined may now be restored.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, draperies, linens, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, china, jewelry
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- TVs, appliances, electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Helping you identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during these difficult times, Paul Davis in Chicago can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in salvaging sentimental possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis uses the latest in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were considered ruined. We know how important these items are and will work diligently to save them for you.