Disaster Planning for Residents in Lincoln Park
One of the biggest parts of running a company in Lincoln Park is ensuring business continuity. However, these plans typically involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of Ravenswood today to receive your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.