Kitchen Remodeling in Chicago, IL
From morning breakfast to nightly homework assignments, your kitchen serves as the setting for all types of events inside your home. You want to make sure your kitchen is always functioning properly to make sure these events are always able to occur. Paul Davis’ restoration & remodeling team help you create a space that fits your needs and looks great, too.
The Paul Davis brand has created a solid reputation for kitchen remodeling projects. Though we’re often asked to assist with restoration after property damage, we’re equally equipped to help people with these planned projects. For all of your Chicago kitchen remodeling projects, you can count on Paul Davis.
A Paul Davis remodeling technician will work hand-in-hand with you to determine how your project should be handled. From this, a specific blueprint and timetable can be constructed. We will use the best materials and processes to complete the project the right way.
The product of your kitchen remodel won’t only be a room that looks amazing, but is also very functional. You can make more space for cooking and dining, along with the appliances and other improvements you’ve always wanted. It will also likely improve the overall value of your home.
Creating the ideal kitchen requires several important items. Read the list below to start thinking about how you want to plan this home improvement project.
- Cabinetry: No matter how large your entire kitchen is, cabinets will take up a major fraction of it. Ensure your cabinets stand out for the right reasons with new glass door, frameless, or raised panel options.
- Countertops: Marble, granite, stainless steel, and travertine all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. We can show you many options to determine the one that works for you.
- Walls: This can go far beyond patching holes and adding a fresh coat of paint. A new backsplash can add color and fun to your kitchen remodel.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade some or all of your appliances? We can include an efficient, state-of-the-art refrigerator, stove, microwave, and other appliances as part of your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: Sinks are used very often in every kitchen. We can help you determine the appropriate combination of style, cleanliness, and usability.
- Lighting: It is probably not the first thing that comes to mind when you think of a kitchen, but lighting is as important as anything else in your kitchen. From pendant lights to chandeliers, we can install all types of lighting for you.
Contact us for a complimentary consultation for your kitchen remodel and let your wishes come true. By talking about the items listed above, we’ll help you create your perfect kitchen.