Disaster Planning for Residents in Chicago
All companies need to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. However, these plans usually focus on things like data back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property owners and managers in mind, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Ravenswood today for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.