Disaster Planning for Residents in Chicago
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Chicago, IL is ensuring the continuity of their business. However, plans like that usually involve things like data back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
The Paul Davis First Response Program was designed with property owners and managers in mind. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a free assessment, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.