Recovering Chicago Businesses
For companies, healing after fire damage can become a long and expensive task. Heat and flames can rip apart a property, but other harm caused by fumes and soot can stay for years after the fire has been put out. Furthermore, the smell left by these substances can hang in the atmosphere for months if neglected and hurt your business’ brand.
The specialists from Paul Davis are aware of how devastating fires are to your business and operations. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in removing soot and smoke damage as well. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Chicago offers prompt removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses across the Chicago area.
Trust the Best
- We appear onsite to help within hours, 24/7
- Thorough damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from specialists
- Building reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Fewer chemicals used to clean soot and smoke
- Smoke odor elimination, sanitation and air purification
- Business contents sanitation – no matter what your company does, we can sanitize harmed items inside
- Commercial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, air movers and other technology designed to remove water caused by killing the flames
- Rebuilding – when a serious part of your business was damaged, we can restore it
- Defence against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
We know how devastating fires can be on business owners, so we work fast to return your building back to its original state. Our technical training, sanitation techniques and tools blended with our experience results in quicker work and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Damaged items or furniture is typically easy to renew for our specialists and their equipment. Additionally, We will help with your insurance provider’s process to make it as easy as possible for you.
Allow our company to assist yours. Contact Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke strike your company.